Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the EU Scholarships at Staffordshire University and support your study in the UK.
The purpose of this educational award is to attract international students and encourage them to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Staffordshire University.
Staffordshire University is a public university in Staffordshire, England, that was established in 1906. At our specialist Centres of Excellence in Stafford and Shrewsbury, they provide world-class healthcare education.
Why study at Staffordshire University? The university provides a diverse selection of degree-level courses as well as opportunities for students to improve their personalities and communication skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Staffordshire University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £5000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area excluding Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, top-up and blended and distance learning courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and London campuses only). This excludes Undergraduate Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, Top-up, Blended and Distance Learning courses
- Be living in an EU country, and require a Student Visa to study in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your personal statement, passport, reference letter, certificates and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted at Staffordshire, applicants have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before taking admission, claimants have to check the English language requirements of the university.
The educational bursary will provide up to a maximum discount of £5000 per annum to the successful candidates.